Synonyms of hose
- 1. hosiery, hose, footwear
- usage: socks and stockings and tights collectively (the British include underwear)
- 2. hose, garment
- usage: man's close-fitting garment of the 16th and 17th centuries covering the legs and reaching up to the waist; worn with a doublet
- 3. hose, hosepipe, tube, tubing
- usage: a flexible pipe for conveying a liquid or gas
- 1. hose, hose down, water, irrigate
- usage: water with a hose; "hose the lawn"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of hose (Dictionary)