Synonyms of hospitable
- 1. hospitable (vs. inhospitable), kind, genial
- usage: favorable to life and growth; "soil sufficiently hospitable for forest growth"; "a hospitable environment"
- 2. hospitable (vs. inhospitable), welcoming, friendly
- usage: disposed to treat guests and strangers with cordiality and generosity; "a good-natured and hospitable man"; "a hospitable act"; "hospitable invitations"
- 3. hospitable, receptive (vs. unreceptive), open
- usage: having an open mind; "hospitable to new ideas"; "open to suggestions"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of hospitable (Dictionary)