Synonyms of humanistic
- 1. humanist, humanistic
- usage: of or pertaining to a philosophy asserting human dignity and man's capacity for fulfillment through reason and scientific method and often rejecting religion; "the humanist belief in continuous emergent evolution"- Wendell Thomas
- 2. humanistic, humanist
- usage: of or pertaining to Renaissance humanism; "the humanistic revival of learning"
- 3. humanist, humanistic, humane
- usage: pertaining to or concerned with the humanities; "humanistic studies"; "a humane education"
- 4. human-centered, human-centred, humanist, humanistic, humanitarian, humane (vs. inhumane)
- usage: marked by humanistic values and devotion to human welfare; "a humane physician"; "released the prisoner for humanitarian reasons"; "respect and humanistic regard for all members of our species"
All rights reserved.