Synonyms of hurling
- 1. hurling, field game
- usage: a traditional Irish game resembling hockey; played by two teams of 15 players each
- 1. hurl, hurtle, cast, throw
- usage: throw forcefully
- 2. lunge, hurl, hurtle, thrust, move
- usage: make a thrusting forward movement
- 3. hurl, throw, express, verbalize, verbalise, utter, give tongue to
- usage: utter with force; utter vehemently; "hurl insults"; "throw accusations at someone"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of hurling (Dictionary)