Synonyms of illusion
- 1. illusion, semblance, appearance
- usage: an erroneous mental representation
- 2. illusion, fantasy, phantasy, fancy, misconception
- usage: something many people believe that is false; "they have the illusion that I am very wealthy"
- 3. delusion, illusion, head game, deception, deceit, dissembling, dissimulation
- usage: the act of deluding; deception by creating illusory ideas
- 4. magic trick, conjuring trick, trick, magic, legerdemain, conjuration, thaumaturgy, illusion, deception, performance
- usage: an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of illusion (Dictionary)