Synonyms of impaired
- 1. impair, damage
- usage: make worse or less effective; "His vision was impaired"
- 2. mar, impair, spoil, deflower, vitiate, damage
- usage: make imperfect; "nothing marred her beauty"
- 1. impaired (vs. unimpaired), anosmic, broken, dicky, dickey, diminished, lessened, vitiated, weakened, dysfunctional, dyslectic, dyslexic, damaged, injured
- usage: diminished in strength, quality, or utility; "impaired eyesight"
- 2. afflicted, impaired, unfit (vs. fit)
- usage: mentally or physically unfit
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of impaired (Dictionary)