Synonyms of impenetrable
- 1. impenetrable (vs. penetrable), dense, thick
- usage: not admitting of penetration or passage into or through; "an impenetrable fortress"; "impenetrable rain forests"
- 2. dense, heavy, impenetrable, thick (vs. thin)
- usage: permitting little if any light to pass through because of denseness of matter; "dense smoke"; "heavy fog"; "impenetrable gloom"
- 3. impenetrable, incomprehensible (vs. comprehensible), uncomprehensible
- usage: impossible to understand; "impenetrable jargon"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of impenetrable (Dictionary)