Synonyms of implement
- 1. implement, instrumentality, instrumentation
- usage: instrumentation (a piece of equipment or tool) used to effect an end
- 1. implement, use, utilize, utilise, apply, employ
- usage: apply in a manner consistent with its purpose or design; "implement a procedure"
- 2. enforce, implement, apply, compel, oblige, obligate
- usage: ensure observance of laws and rules; "Apply the rules to everyone";
- 3. follow through, follow up, follow out, carry out, implement, put through, go through, complete, finish
- usage: pursue to a conclusion or bring to a successful issue; "Did he go through with the treatment?"; "He implemented a new economic plan"; "She followed up his recommendations with a written proposal"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of implement (Dictionary)