Synonyms of imposed
- 1. enforce, impose, compel, oblige, obligate
- usage: compel to behave in a certain way; "Social relations impose courtesy"
- 2. inflict, bring down, visit, impose, communicate, intercommunicate
- usage: impose something unpleasant; "The principal visited his rage on the students"
- 3. levy, impose, charge, bill
- usage: impose and collect; "levy a fine"
- 1. imposed, obligatory (vs. optional)
- usage: set forth authoritatively as obligatory; "the imposed taxation"; "rules imposed by society"
All rights reserved.