Synonyms of impregnable
- 1. impregnable, inviolable, secure, strong, unassailable, unattackable, invulnerable (vs. vulnerable)
- usage: immune to attack; incapable of being tampered with; "an impregnable fortress"; "fortifications that made the frontier inviolable"; "a secure telephone connection"
- 2. conceptive, impregnable, fertile (vs. sterile)
- usage: capable of conceiving
- 3. impregnable, inexpugnable, unconquerable (vs. conquerable)
- usage: incapable of being overcome, challenged or refuted; "an impregnable argument"; "impregnable self-confidence"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of impregnable (Dictionary)