Synonyms of imprint
- 1. imprint, influence
- usage: a distinctive influence; "English stills bears the imprint of the Norman invasion"
- 2. depression, impression, imprint, concave shape, concavity, incurvation, incurvature
- usage: a concavity in a surface produced by pressing; "he left the impression of his fingers in the soft mud"
- 3. imprint, identification
- usage: an identification of a publisher; a publisher's name along with the date and address and edition that is printed at the bottom of the title page; "the book was published under a distinguished imprint"
- 4. imprint, embossment, stamp, impression
- usage: an impression produced by pressure or printing
- 5. imprint, device
- usage: a device produced by pressure on a surface
- 1. imprint, form, influence, act upon, work
- usage: establish or impress firmly in the mind; "We imprint our ideas onto our children"
- 2. impress, imprint, change surface
- usage: mark or stamp with or as if with pressure; "To make a batik, you impress a design with wax"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of imprint (Dictionary)