Synonyms of improved
- 1. better, improve, amend, ameliorate, meliorate, change, alter, modify
- usage: to make better; "The editor improved the manuscript with his changes"
- 2. better, improve, ameliorate, meliorate, change state, turn
- usage: get better; "The weather improved toward evening"
- 1. improved (vs. unimproved), built, reinforced, developed, landscaped
- usage: made more desirable or valuable or profitable; especially made ready for use or marketing; "new houses are springing up on an improved tract of land near the river"; "an improved breed"
- 2. improved, better (vs. worse)
- usage: become or made better in quality; "was proud of his improved grades"; "an improved viewfinder"
- 3. improved, cleared (vs. uncleared)
- usage: (of land) made ready for development or agriculture by clearing of trees and brush; "improved farmlands"
All rights reserved.