Synonyms of incendiary
- 1. arsonist, incendiary, firebug, criminal, felon, crook, outlaw, malefactor
- usage: a criminal who illegally sets fire to property
- 2. incendiary bomb, incendiary, firebomb, bomb
- usage: a bomb that is designed to start fires; is most effective against flammable targets (such as fuel)
- 1. incendiary
- usage: involving deliberate burning of property; "an incendiary fire"
- 2. incendiary, incitive, inflammatory, instigative, rabble-rousing, seditious, provocative (vs. unprovocative)
- usage: arousing to action or rebellion
- 3. incendiary, combustible (vs. noncombustible)
- usage: capable of catching fire spontaneously or causing fires or burning readily; "an incendiary agent"; "incendiary bombs"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of incendiary (Dictionary)