Synonyms of incompatibility
- 1. incompatibility, mutual exclusiveness, inconsistency, repugnance, contradictoriness
- usage: the relation between propositions that cannot both be true at the same time
- 2. incompatibility, physical condition, physiological state, physiological condition
- usage: (immunology) the degree to which the body's immune system will try to reject foreign material (as transfused blood or transplanted tissue)
- 3. incompatibility, characteristic
- usage: the quality of being unable to exist or work in congenial combination
All rights reserved.