Synonyms of increasing
- 1. increase, change magnitude
- usage: become bigger or greater in amount; "The amount of work increased"
- 2. increase, change, alter, modify
- usage: make bigger or more; "The boss finally increased her salary"; "The university increased the number of students it admitted"
- 1. increasing (vs. decreasing), accelerative, acceleratory, accretionary, accretive, augmentative, incorporative, maximizing, maximising, multiplicative, profit-maximizing, profit-maximising, progressive, raising
- usage: becoming greater or larger; "increasing prices"
- 2. increasing (vs. decreasing), accelerando, crescendo
- usage: music
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of increasing (Dictionary)