Synonyms of incumbrance
- 1. encumbrance, incumbrance, charge
- usage: a charge against property (as a lien or mortgage)
- 2. burden, load, encumbrance, incumbrance, onus, concern, worry, headache, vexation
- usage: an onerous or difficult concern; "the burden of responsibility"; "that's a load off my mind"
- 3. hindrance, hinderance, hitch, preventive, preventative, encumbrance, incumbrance, interference, obstruction, obstructor, obstructer, impediment, impedimenta
- usage: any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of incumbrance (Dictionary)