Synonyms of individualised
- 1. individualize, individualise, distinguish, separate, differentiate, secern, secernate, severalize, severalise, tell, tell apart
- usage: make or mark or treat as individual; "The sounds were individualized by sharpness and tone"
- 2. personalize, personalise, individualize, individualise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make personal or more personal; "personalized service"
- 1. individualized, individualised, personalized, personalised, personal (vs. impersonal)
- usage: made for or directed or adjusted to a particular individual; "personalized luggage"; "personalized advice"
All rights reserved.