Synonyms of indo european
- 1. Aryan, Indo-European, primitive, primitive person
- usage: a member of the prehistoric people who spoke Proto-Indo European
- 2. Indo-European, Indo-European language, Indo-Hittite, natural language, tongue
- usage: the family of languages that by 1000 BC were spoken throughout Europe and in parts of southwestern and southern Asia
- 1. Indo-European, Indo-Germanic
- usage: of or relating to the Indo-European language family
- 2. Indo-European, Indo-Aryan, Aryan
- usage: of or relating to the former Indo-European people; "Indo-European migrations"
All rights reserved.