Synonyms of induced
- 1. induce, bring on, generate, bring forth
- usage: cause to arise; "induce a crisis"
- 2. induce, stimulate, cause, have, get, make
- usage: cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner; "The ads induced me to buy a VCR"; "My children finally got me to buy a computer"; "My wife made me buy a new sofa"
- 3. induce, stimulate, rush, hasten, effect, effectuate, set up
- usage: cause to occur rapidly; "the infection precipitated a high fever and allergic reactions"
- 4. induce, reason, reason out, conclude
- usage: reason or establish by induction
- 5. induce, induct, produce, bring about, give rise
- usage: produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes
- 1. induced (vs. spontaneous), elicited, evoked, iatrogenic
- usage: brought about or caused; not spontaneous; "a case of steroid-induced weakness"
All rights reserved.