Synonyms of industrialized
- 1. industrialize, industrialise, change, alter, modify
- usage: organize (the production of something) into an industry; "The Chinese industrialized textile production"
- 2. industrialize, industrialise, change
- usage: develop industry; become industrial; "The nations of South East Asia will quickly industrialize and catch up with the West"
- 1. industrialized, industrialised, industrial (vs. nonindustrial)
- usage: made industrial; converted to industrialism; "industrialized areas"
All rights reserved.