Synonyms of infected
- 1. infect, give
- usage: communicate a disease to; "Your children have infected you with this head cold"
- 2. infect, taint, pollute, foul, contaminate
- usage: contaminate with a disease or microorganism
- 3. infect, corrupt, pervert, subvert, demoralize, demoralise, debauch, debase, profane, vitiate, deprave, misdirect
- usage: corrupt with ideas or an ideology; "society was infected by racism"
- 4. infect, affect, impress, move, strike
- usage: affect in a contagious way; "His laughter infects everyone who is in the same room"
- 1. septic (vs. antiseptic), infected, abscessed, dirty, pestiferous, contaminative, purulent, pussy, infectious, infective, putrefactive, putrefacient, septicemic, germy, unhealthful
- usage: containing or resulting from disease-causing organisms; "a septic sore throat"; "a septic environment"; "septic sewage"
All rights reserved.