Synonyms of informing
- 1. informing, ratting, disclosure, revelation, revealing
- usage: to furnish incriminating evidence to an officer of the law (usually in return for favors)
- 2. informing, making known, speech act
- usage: a speech act that conveys information
- 1. inform, communicate, intercommunicate
- usage: impart knowledge of some fact, state or affairs, or event to; "I informed him of his rights"
- 2. inform, change, alter, modify
- usage: give character or essence to; "The principles that inform modern teaching"
- 3. inform, inform
- usage: act as an informer; "She had informed on her own parents for years"
All rights reserved.