Synonyms of inhabit
- 1. populate, dwell, live, inhabit, be
- usage: inhabit or live in; be an inhabitant of; "People lived in Africa millions of years ago"; "The people inhabited the islands that are now deserted"; "this kind of fish dwells near the bottom of the ocean"; "deer are populating the woods"
- 2. inhabit, be
- usage: be present in; "sweet memories inhabit this house"
- 3. dwell, inhabit, exist, be
- usage: exist or be situated within; "Strange notions inhabited her mind"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of inhabit (Dictionary)