Synonyms of inheriting
- 1. inherit, get, acquire
- usage: obtain from someone after their death; "I inherited a castle from my French grandparents"
- 2. inherit
- usage: receive from a predecessor; "The new chairman inherited many problems from the previous chair"
- 3. inherit, receive, have
- usage: receive by genetic transmission; "I inherited my good eyesight from my mother"
- 1. inheriting, inheritable (vs. noninheritable), heritable
- usage: having the legal right to inherit
All rights reserved.