Synonyms of injured
- 1. injure, wound, hurt
- usage: cause injuries or bodily harm to
- 2. hurt, wound, injure, bruise, offend, spite, arouse, elicit, enkindle, kindle, evoke, fire, raise, provoke
- usage: hurt the feelings of; "She hurt me when she did not include me among her guests"; "This remark really bruised my ego"
- 3. hurt, injure, damage
- usage: cause damage or affect negatively; "Our business was hurt by the new competition"
- 1. injured (vs. uninjured), battle-scarred, black-and-blue, livid, disjointed, dislocated, separated, eviscerate, hurt, wounded, lacerate, lacerated, mangled, torn, raw, broken, damaged, impaired, unsound
- usage: harmed; "injured soldiers"; "injured feelings"
All rights reserved.