Synonyms of intact
- 1. integral, entire, intact, whole (vs. fractional)
- usage: constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged; "a local motion keepeth bodies integral"- Bacon; "was able to keep the collection entire during his lifetime"; "fought to keep the union intact"
- 2. intact, inviolate, uninjured (vs. injured)
- usage: (of a woman) having the hymen unbroken; "she was intact, virginal"
- 3. entire, intact, uncastrated (vs. castrated)
- usage: (used of domestic animals) sexually competent; "an entire horse"
- 4. intact, undamaged (vs. damaged)
- usage: undamaged in any way; "the vase remained intact despit rough handling"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of intact (Dictionary)