Synonyms of intemperate
- 1. intemperate (vs. temperate), inclement
- usage: (of weather or climate) not mild; subject to extremes; "an intemperate climate"; "intemperate zones"
- 2. intemperate (vs. temperate), big(prenominal), heavy(prenominal), immoderate, intense
- usage: excessive in behavior; "intemperate rage"
- 3. intemperate, hard, heavy, indulgent (vs. nonindulgent)
- usage: given to excessive indulgence of bodily appetites especially for intoxicating liquors; "a hard drinker"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of intemperate (Dictionary)