Synonyms of interconnected
- 1. complect, interconnect, interlink, connect, link, link up, join, unite
- usage: be interwoven or interconnected; "The bones are interconnected via the muscle"
- 2. interconnect, interlink, connect, link, tie, link up
- usage: cause to be interconnected or interwoven
- 1. interconnected, interrelated, reticulate (vs. nonreticulate), reticular
- usage: reciprocally connected
- 2. coordinated, co-ordinated, interconnected, unified, integrated (vs. nonintegrated)
- usage: operating as a unit; "a unified utility system"; "a coordinated program"
All rights reserved.