Synonyms of interfering
- 1. interfere, impede, hinder
- usage: come between so as to be hindrance or obstacle; "Your talking interferes with my work!"
- 2. intervene, step in, interfere, interpose, interact
- usage: get involved, so as to alter or hinder an action, or through force or threat of force; "Why did the U.S. not intervene earlier in WW II?"
- 1. interfering, meddlesome, meddling, officious, busy, busybodied, intrusive (vs. unintrusive)
- usage: intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner; "an interfering old woman"; "bustling about self-importantly making an officious nuisance of himself"; "busy about other people's business"
All rights reserved.