Synonyms of intern
- 1. intern, interne, houseman, medical intern, doctor, doc, physician, MD, Dr., medico
- usage: an advanced student or graduate in medicine gaining supervised practical experience (`houseman' is a British term)
- 1. intern, confine, detain
- usage: deprive of freedom; "During WW II, Japanese were interned in camps in the West"
- 2. intern, work
- usage: work as an intern; "The young doctor is interning at the Medical Center this year"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of intern (Dictionary)