Synonyms of intoxication
- 1. poisoning, toxic condition, intoxication, physical condition, physiological state, physiological condition
- usage: the physiological state produced by a poison or other toxic substance
- 2. drunkenness, inebriation, inebriety, intoxication, tipsiness, insobriety, temporary state
- usage: a temporary state resulting from excessive consumption of alcohol
- 3. intoxication, exhilaration, excitement
- usage: excitement and elation beyond the bounds of sobriety; "the intoxication of wealth and power"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of intoxication (Dictionary)