Synonyms of intrusion
- 1. invasion, encroachment, intrusion, entrance, entering
- usage: any entry into an area not previously occupied; "an invasion of tourists"; "an invasion of locusts"
- 2. intrusion, entrance, entering, entry, ingress, incoming
- usage: entrance by force or without permission or welcome
- 3. intrusion, geological process, geologic process
- usage: the forcing of molten rock into fissures or between strata of an earlier rock formation
- 4. intrusion, rock, stone
- usage: rock produced by an intrusive process
- 5. trespass, encroachment, violation, intrusion, usurpation, wrongdoing, wrongful conduct, misconduct, actus reus
- usage: entry to another's property without right or permission
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of intrusion (Dictionary)