Synonyms of irritable
- 1. cranky, fractious, irritable, nettlesome, peevish, peckish, pettish, petulant, scratchy, testy, tetchy, techy, ill-natured (vs. good-natured)
- usage: easily irritated or annoyed; "an incorrigibly fractious young man"; "not the least nettlesome of his countrymen"
- 2. irritable, sensitive (vs. insensitive)
- usage: abnormally sensitive to a stimulus
- 3. excitable, irritable, sensitive (vs. insensitive)
- usage: capable of responding to stimuli
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of irritable (Dictionary)