WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. policeman bird, black-necked stork, jabiru, Xenorhyncus asiaticus, stork
- usage: large mostly white Australian stork
- 2. saddlebill, jabiru, Ephippiorhynchus senegalensis, stork
- usage: large black-and-white stork of tropical Africa; its red bill has a black band around the middle
- 3. jabiru, Jabiru mycteria, stork
- usage: large white stork of warm regions of the world especially America
All rights reserved.
See also: jabiru (Dictionary)