- 1. jaundice, deform, distort, strain
- usage: distort adversely; "Jealousy had jaundiced his judgment"
- 2. jaundice, affect
- usage: affect with, or as if with, jaundice
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. jaundiced, icteric, yellow, unhealthy (vs. healthy)
- usage: affected by jaundice which causes yellowing of skin etc
- 2. jaundiced, prejudiced (vs. unprejudiced), discriminatory
- usage: showing or affected by prejudice or envy or distaste; "looked with a jaundiced eye on the growth of regimentation"; "takes a jaundiced view of societies and clubs"
All rights reserved.
See also: jaundiced (Dictionary)