Synonyms of jejune
- 1. insubstantial, jejune, unwholesome (vs. wholesome)
- usage: lacking in nutritive value; "the jejune diets of the very poor"
- 2. adolescent, jejune, juvenile, puerile, immature (vs. mature)
- usage: displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity; "adolescent insecurity"; "jejune responses to our problems"; "their behavior was juvenile"; "puerile jokes"
- 3. insipid, jejune, uninteresting (vs. interesting)
- usage: lacking interest or significance or impact; "an insipid personality"; "jejune novel"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of jejune (Dictionary)