WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. New Jersey, Jersey, Garden State, NJ
- usage: a Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic; one of the original 13 colonies
- 2. Jersey, island of Jersey, Channel Island
- usage: the largest of the Channel Islands
- 3. jersey, T-shirt, tee shirt, shirt
- usage: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- 4. jersey, knit
- usage: a slightly elastic machine-knit fabric
- 5. Jersey, dairy cattle, dairy cow, milch cow, milk cow, milcher, milker
- usage: a breed of diary cattle developed on the island of Jersey
All rights reserved.
See also: jersey (Dictionary)