Synonyms of jockey
- 1. jockey, horseman, equestrian, horseback rider
- usage: someone employed to ride horses in horse races
- 2. jockey, operator, manipulator
- usage: an operator of some vehicle or machine or apparatus; "he's a truck jockey"; "a computer jockey"; "a disc jockey"
- 1. cheat, chouse, shaft, screw, chicane, jockey, beat, beat out, crush, shell, trounce, vanquish
- usage: defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- 2. jockey, manoeuver, maneuver, manoeuvre, operate
- usage: compete (for an advantage or a position)
- 3. jockey, horse-race
- usage: ride a racehorse as a professional jockey
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of jockey (Dictionary)