Synonyms of joining
- 1. joining, connection, connexion, change of integrity
- usage: the act of bringing two things into contact (especially for communication); "the joining of hands around the table"; "there was a connection via the internet"
- 1. join, fall in, get together
- usage: become part of; become a member of a group or organization; "He joined the Communist Party as a young man"
- 2. join, bring together, connect, link, tie, link up
- usage: cause to become joined or linked; "join these two parts so that they fit together"
- 3. join
- usage: come into the company of; "She joined him for a drink"
- 4. join, conjoin, connect, link, tie, link up
- usage: make contact or come together; "The two roads join here"
- 5. connect, link, link up, join, unite
- usage: be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
All rights reserved.