Synonyms of jointed
- 1. joint, fit, go
- usage: fit as if by joints; "The boards fit neatly"
- 2. joint, articulate, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with a joint; "the carpenter jointed two pieces of wood"
- 3. joint, fasten, fix, secure
- usage: fasten with a joint
- 4. joint, separate, disunite, divide, part
- usage: separate (meat) at the joint
- 1. jointed, articulated (vs. unarticulated), articulate
- usage: having joints or jointed segments;
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of jointed (Dictionary)