Synonyms of jolted
- 1. jolt, jar, move
- usage: move or cause to move with a sudden jerky motion
- 2. jolt, disturb, upset, trouble
- usage: disturb (someone's) composure; "The audience was jolted by the play"
- 1. jolted, agitated (vs. unagitated)
- usage: bumped or shaken jerkily; "the jolted passengers"
- 2. jolted, shaken, agitated (vs. unagitated)
- usage: disturbed psychologically as if by a physical jolt or shock; "retrieved his named from her jolted memory"; "the accident left her badly shaken"
All rights reserved.