Synonyms of juggle
- 1. juggle, juggling, rearrangement
- usage: the act of rearranging things to give a misleading impression
- 2. juggle, juggling, performance
- usage: throwing and catching several objects simultaneously
- 1. juggle, beguile, hoodwink, cheat, rip off, chisel
- usage: influence by slyness
- 2. juggle, fudge, manipulate, fake, falsify, cook, wangle, misrepresent
- usage: manipulate by or as if by moving around components; "juggle an account so as to hide a deficit"
- 3. juggle, manage, deal, care, handle
- usage: deal with simultaneously; "She had to juggle her job and her children"
- 4. juggle, throw
- usage: throw, catch, and keep in the air several things simultaneously
- 5. juggle, poise, balance
- usage: hold with difficulty and balance insecurely; "the player juggled the ball"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of juggle (Dictionary)