- 1. keel, projection
- usage: a projection or ridge that suggests a keel
- 2. keel, carina
- usage: the median ridge on the breastbone of birds that fly
- 3. keel, beam
- usage: one of the main longitudinal beams (or plates) of the hull of a vessel; can extend vertically into the water to provide lateral stability
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stagger, reel, keel, lurch, swag, careen, walk
- usage: walk as if unable to control one's movements; "The drunken man staggered into the room"
All rights reserved.
See also: keel (Dictionary)