Synonyms of kid
- 1. child, kid, youngster, minor, shaver, nipper, small fry, tiddler, tike, tyke, fry, nestling, juvenile, juvenile person
- usage: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- 2. kid, kidskin, leather
- usage: soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat; "kid gloves"
- 3. Kyd, Kid, Thomas Kyd, Thomas Kid
- usage: English dramatist (1558-1594)
- 4. child, kid, offspring, progeny, issue
- usage: a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age; "they had three children"; "they were able to send their kids to college"
- 5. kid, goat, caprine animal
- usage: young goat
- 1. pull the leg of, kid, gull, dupe, slang, befool, cod, fool, put on, take in, put one over, put one across
- usage: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- 2. kid, chaff, jolly, josh, banter, tease, razz, rag, cod, tantalize, tantalise, bait, taunt, twit, rally, ride
- usage: be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of kid (Dictionary)