Synonyms of kip
- 1. kip, sleep, nap
- usage: sleep; "roused him from his kip"
- 2. kip, Laotian monetary unit
- usage: the basic unit of money in Laos
- 3. kip, upstart, gymnastic exercise
- usage: a gymnastic exercise performed starting from a position with the legs over the upper body and moving to an erect position by arching the back and swinging the legs out and down while forcing the chest upright
- 1. sleep, kip, slumber, log Z's, catch some Z's, rest
- usage: be asleep
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of kip (Dictionary)