Synonyms of kirgiz
- 1. Kirghiz, Kirgiz, Khirghiz, Turki
- usage: a member of a people of Turkic speech and Mongolian race inhabiting vast regions of central Siberia
- 2. Kyrgyzstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Kirghizia, Kirgizia, Kirghiz, Kirgiz, Kirghizstan, Kirgizstan
- usage: a landlocked republic in west central Asia bordering on northwestern China; formerly an Asian soviet but became independent in 1991
- 3. Kirghiz, Kirgiz, Khirghiz, Turki, Turkic, Turko-Tatar, Turkic language
- usage: the Turkic language spoken by the Kirghiz
All rights reserved.