Synonyms of kissing
- 1. caressing, cuddling, fondling, hugging, kissing, necking, petting, smooching, snuggling, foreplay, arousal, stimulation
- usage: affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital organs)
- 1. snog, kiss, buss, osculate, touch
- usage: touch with the lips or press the lips (against someone's mouth or other body part) as an expression of love, greeting, etc.; "The newly married couple kissed"; "She kissed her grandfather on the forehead when she entered the room"
- 2. kiss, touch
- usage: touch lightly or gently; "the blossoms were kissed by the soft rain"
All rights reserved.