Synonyms of knitted
- 1. knit, create from raw material, create from raw stuff
- usage: make (textiles) by knitting; "knit a scarf"
- 2. knit, entwine, join, conjoin
- usage: tie or link together
- 3. pucker, rumple, cockle, crumple, knit, wrinkle, ruckle, crease, crinkle, scrunch, scrunch up, crisp
- usage: to gather something into small wrinkles or folds; "She puckered her lips"
- 1. knitted, unwoven (vs. woven)
- usage: made by intertwining threads in a series of connected loops rather than by weaving; "knitted garments"; "a hand-knitted sweater"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of knitted (Dictionary)