Synonyms of knitting
- 1. knit, knitting, knitwork, needlework, needlecraft
- usage: needlework created by interlacing yarn in a series of connected loops using straight eyeless needles or by machine
- 2. knitting, handicraft
- usage: creating knitted wear
- 1. knit, create from raw material, create from raw stuff
- usage: make (textiles) by knitting; "knit a scarf"
- 2. knit, entwine, join, conjoin
- usage: tie or link together
- 3. pucker, rumple, cockle, crumple, knit, wrinkle, ruckle, crease, crinkle, scrunch, scrunch up, crisp
- usage: to gather something into small wrinkles or folds; "She puckered her lips"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of knitting (Dictionary)