Synonyms of knock about
- 1. knockabout, sloop
- usage: a sloop with a simplified rig and no bowsprit
- 1. buffet, knock about, batter, strike
- usage: strike against forcefully; "Winds buffeted the tent"
- 2. kick around, knock about, kick about, exist, be
- usage: be around; be alive or active; "Does the old man still kick around?"
- 1. boisterous, knockabout, spirited (vs. spiritless)
- usage: full of rough and exuberant animal spirits; "boisterous practical jokes"; "knockabout comedy"
- 2. knockabout, rugged (vs. delicate)
- usage: suitable for rough use; "a knockabout overcoat"; "a knockabout old car"
All rights reserved.